Thursday 26 September - Arrival at 8:30am in Suvarnabhumi International Airport, Bangkok.
- Catch the train to go to Pannipa's house: Thanon Borommaratchachonnani (Mu Ban Thanakon villa 2 Soi 8/1), Krung Thep Maha Nakhon, Thailand.
- Maybe stop at any train station to get the Chiang Mai tickets? Can we buy them somewhere else than Hua Lamphong Railway Station?
- Visit the city of Bangkok for a few days - buy any stuff that we might need for the trip: mobilephone cards, cloths, mosquitera, etc..
- Visit the weekend market.
- Get the Chiang Mai train tickets in advance.
Sunday 29 September - Departure in the morning to Ayothaya Riverside House: อโยธยา ริเวอร์ไซด์ เฮาส์ 17/2 Moo 7 Tambon Banpom, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, 13000, Thailand - 17/2 หมู่ 7 ตำบลบ้านป้อม (พระนครศรีอยุธยา, 13000). Third class tickets can only be purchased on the day of travel and are often very popular because many Thai people are eligible to travel for free in 3rd Class on trains in Thailand.
- Visit Ayutthaya Historical Park. Stay in this area depending on Chiang Mai date tickets.
Wednesday 2 October (or available) - Catch the afternoon train to Chiang Mai.
- Departure Ayutthaya → Chiang Mai / 19.45 from Hua Lamphong, Bangkok. Train #9: 19.45-07:15 Special Express. 1st Class A/C Sleeper. Train Station prize: 1,398 to 1,598 THB (39-44€)
Thursday 3 October - Arrival at 07:15 to Chiang Mai.